Home Forums General Discussion xml_rpc-32700 Error: Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Richard
    Participant

I just migrated to a dedicated WP Server with GoDaddy and I tried reinstalling Jetpack and now get this error. I have exhausted Google and tried to find a fix. Any help you might be able to provide would be so very gratefully received!

“Your Jetpack has a glitch. Something went wrong that’s never supposed to happen. Guess you’re just lucky: xml_rpc-32700
    Try connecting again. Error Details: The Jetpack server could not communicate with your site’s XML-RPC URL. Please check to make sure https://mayawalk.ca/xmlrpc.php is working properly. It should show ‘XML‑RPC server accepts POST requests only.’ on a line by itself when viewed in a browser and should not have any blank links or extra output anywhere.”

themeweaver
    Keymaster

There are plenty of threads on this in the wordpress.org forums. The issue is a common Jetpack issue and might be worth contacting GoDaddy about it.

Try usual things:
    -disable all plugins
    – reset to default theme
    – etc

I have moved this topic to General thread, since it is not theme related.

Richard
    Participant

Thanks! I got it to run. I’m still missing the Stat image in the Admin panel when I am in the site, but it’s functioning now 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.