Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support Xi theme responsiveness and Cloudflare

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fishers Church
    Participant

I recently tried Cloudflare through my webhosting provider (hostgator, if that’s ok to share). It seemed to speed up our site a little via desktop. However, it was only until a week+ later that I noticed that our theme no longer reshapes to iphone size, but rather does the miniature version on our site that I was avoiding by using Xi.
    I have since turned OFF the cloudflare service, but I notice my site is still not being responsive and re-sizing for smartphone size screens. Is this just a matter of giving time for servers to clear their cache and serve up the original site, or have I permanently ruined the responsiveness of Xi? I treasure your assistance or the guidance of this community!
    Jerry McNamara (FOMWebTech)
    http://www.fishersofmen.org

themeweaver
    Keymaster

I don’t think it is CloudFlare.

Looks like you are also using some caching plugin on your site to minify css etc? Then CloudFlare also has similar options.

Try disabling the minify options in your caching plugin. And anything else you have recently installed until you find the culprit.

For some reason the media queries are not firing for your site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.