Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support Widget: Custom Menu

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Richard
    Participant

I have two questions about Custom Menu Widget:

1) Is there a way to centre the icons in the widget when displayed?
    2) When I add the Widget to the Main Page Second home Page Area it the title from the next Widget ends up skewed and overlaps into the Custom Menu Widget

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Do you mean the social media icons? They should float left next to each other in one line. You can’t really change this without messing up all other instances of the custom menu widget.

Or if you look at your sites’ generated code, you can target the specific instance by referencing the id of the specific widget and adding some specific css.

The widget was really meant for the sidebars or the footer rather than the homepage areas. We’ll take a look and update if there is an issue.

For now I think you can fix this issue with some custom css:

.widget-container .menu{float:left;width:100%;}

Richard
    Participant

I am using the Widget both in the footer and as a widget. When it is being used as a widget on the homepage page is skews the Title of the widget before it. If centring the icons it is too awkward, that’s fine, it’s more of an ascetic thing than one of functionality.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.