Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support Warning Messages

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Andrew Moody
    Participant

After I installed the Xi theme, I get warning messages in the WordPress Admin section. I have the newest version of WordPress running. Here are the error messages:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/34/d208736810/htdocs/TIW/wp-content/themes/LivingOS_Xi-1/LivingOS_Xi/base/start.php:50) in /homepages/34/d208736810/htdocs/TIW/wp-includes/functions.php on line 851

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/34/d208736810/htdocs/TIW/wp-content/themes/LivingOS_Xi-1/LivingOS_Xi/base/start.php:50) in /homepages/34/d208736810/htdocs/TIW/wp-includes/functions.php on line 852

Also, when I make changes in the admin section, it pulls up the error message in my browser, and I have to hit the back button to get back to the admin panel. Here’s one example:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/34/d208736810/htdocs/TIW/wp-content/themes/LivingOS_Xi-1/LivingOS_Xi/base/start.php:50) in /homepages/34/d208736810/htdocs/TIW/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 897

I appreciate your help in getting this issue fixed.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Ok, this is due to a single space we found at the end of the file \base\start.php. Either remove the space manually or re-download the theme which has been updated.

Thanks for braving the new forum! This is what it is for.

Andrew Moody
    Participant

Thanks, that fixed it! I appreciate the prompt reply, and am looking forward to seeing what I can do with the new theme. I design websites for churches to support myself as a church planter, and have used the Mu theme up to this point quite a bit. Maybe Xi will be my new favorite? Keep em coming!

themeweaver
    Keymaster

That’s great. That’s cool, I design themes to support my work as a pastor!! Enjoy the theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.