Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support XI Version 3.2 Released

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

themeweaver
    Keymaster

– modified theme options css to respond better in smaller browsers
    – added no link option to features (slide show mode for individual features)
    – added target attribute option for features with slider
    – renamed ajax-loading to los-ajax-loading to avoid conflicts with plugins
    – replaced custom pagination code with WordPress native code
    – updated some depricated function calls for WP3.4
    – fixed multi-day events not displaying in widget when past start date

Richard
    Participant

Does this new update include the calendar updates you had been discussing for reoccurring events and such?

Richard
    Participant

FYI: I had to revert to 3.1. The Calendar seemed to be broken and only one category was showing, though all entries were visible & remained in the AdminCP Events section

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Seems ok on our sites with WP 3.4.2.

– No recurring events yet.

Richard
    Participant

I have 3.4.2 running too. When I upgraded the Theme to 3.2 only one category was displayed on the Event Widget & the Calendar page itself. We really do need the calendar to run correctly. Anyway the Child Theme might be causing issues?

FYI the Forums do not seem to scale on my BB 9810

themeweaver
    Keymaster

I don’t seem to be able to reproduce these issues. Even our demo site http://buddy.livingos.com/ now has 3 events in the widget on the home page all of which are from different categories.

Perhaps you can try enabling the parent theme, but I doubt this would make much difference unless you have custom filters etc in place.

Failing that perhaps you can send me details fo how to access your site via email so I can take a closer look. Use the contact form : http://themeloom.com/support/priority-support/

Richard
    Participant

Before I do either, perhaps you can confirm that the Event Code I am using for the calendar is okay for 3.2?

[los_events date_format="l, jS F" time_format="g:ia" num_posts="50" date_window="365" category=""]

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Looks ok to me. the short code hasn’t changed recently. You say you are having problems with categories? Have your tried setting the category to a category name or maybe even removing the category attribute from the code to see if that changes anything.

But this code looks pretty standard and works everywhere else I tried it.

So with this code, what is the issue? You say that not all events are showing that should do?

Richard
    Participant

When I installed 3.2, only one category displayed in the Event Widget and on the Page with the calendar code. Should I try to upgrade once more to see if it replicates the anomaly?

Brent Beardsley
    Participant

I’m not able to unzip the 3.2 zip file – I get a corrupt zip file error. Can you fix this please?

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Please try re-downloading file.

Brent Beardsley
    Participant

tried that several times (was using DownloadThemAll) and got the same corrupt file. Then I tried downloading it without DownloadThemAll (using built-in in Firefox) and it worked fine. Sorry to trouble you.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

So lesson learnt : don’t use DownloadThemAll ??!! :-)

Richard
    Participant

I tried again and have the same problem. I have pics of before and after if that would help? As well, if not, I can send you access to the site. Thanks for your help and patience.

FYI: Tried the parent theme with no luck. Have again reverted to 3.1

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Yes, I think you should send us access to the site. We can’t reproduce the issue.

Pics before and after may also help as it would be helpful if you could clarify exactly what the issues is.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.