Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support Version 2.6 Released

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Resolved issued with 2.4 and 2.5 which broke the responsive part of the theme.

IMPORTANT: because 2.4 included a major update to the themeloom widgets, it is a good idea to go into any instances of the widgets and re-save each one you are using in Appearance-Widgets

Oh and we added a Google plusone button to the share buttons.

Richard
    Participant

Hi again,

The new version seems to respond correctly now, but the Show Post Widget is still misaligning text. Should I again revert to 2.3?

http://ucim.org

Richard
    Participant

FYI: The alignment seems fine on my mobile device: BB 9810

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Re alignment issue.

We have been trying to reproduce this here with all combinations of widgets, post formats and images http://testing.hydeinternet.com/. But all seems fine on this site.

Firstly post formats and images posts will always offset differently since an icon is only 48px wide. As in the tests above.Though it looks like you are just using small feature images rather than the post format option.

So I have tried small icon feature images in test above, which also work fine.

Could you try this in your custom css:

.los-custom-post.clear{width:100%;}

Remove afterwards though since if it works I’ll add it elsewhere. And leaving it in custom css would break the widgets in other contexts.

Richard
    Participant

That seems to have fixed it. Should I leave until it is incorporated? I also noticed that the Feature image is then scaled to 87×87 and seems to fill that void between text & image. Would it make more sense, therefore, if I rescale my Feature image to 87×87?

Richard
    Participant

Update: I tried sizing the image to 87×87 and there was still misalignment and as I do not want to loose real estate, I have reverted to the 47×47 images. I like this size and your fix seems to work, though I would prefer if the post had the ability to scale as though the image were dealt with as an icon. Thanks again for your ongoing support and let me know whether I should leave the code in the custom or when/if it is incorporated.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

you can leave the code until the next update which will have the fix, if it is working for you

Richard
    Participant

Okay – will do. thanks again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.