Home Forums Mint Theme Discussion & Support Mint Theme Version 2.0 Released

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

themeweaver
    Keymaster

– a couple of fixes ready for BuddyPress 1.7

– added sticky posts and changed query for ThemeLoom widgets

– added meta boxes for some custom fields

Richard
    Participant

I am trying to keep a Post at the top of the Show Posts Widget. I have set the Post to Public – Sticky and have enabled ‘Enable Sticky Posts ‘ in the Widget. Is there a way to ensure it remains at the top of the posts in the list?

themeweaver
    Keymaster

That should work! If you enable sticky posts the sticky post will be at the top in the widget output.

Richard
    Participant

Does not seem to be working. This is the post: http://mayawalk.ca/consulting-an-appreciative-workshop-aug-19-2213/

On the home page it is mid-way in the Widget. Am I missing something?

Richard
    Participant

Fwiiw I can confirm this is functioning with another site that is using the Lush Theme – but not working it seems with Mint?

Richard
    Participant

Hey there,

Wondering if you have any thoughts in this regard as the Post I want stickied is about to get bumped from the widget 😕

Richard
    Participant

FYI: I seem to have figured out why it was working in the Lush Theme and not the Mint Theme. For the Sticky to work the ‘All’ Category has to be selected. Even if the Category of the Widget corresponds to the Post’s Category, it will not actually stick it. Well happy I figured that one out as the Sticky thread had just got bumped from the front page Show Post Widget!

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Ah yes, that is the way it works at present.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.