Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support User icons on post comments are inconsistent sizes

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vicky Harp 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Vicky Harp
    Participant

Given that I saw a similar issue in the forums a few weeks ago which was promptly fixed by you – thank you! – I wonder, is this the same problem? I’m seeing some user profile pics drawing much larger than others and overlapping the content. You can see the issue in the comment thread on this post:

http://community.idera.com/deep-dive-sql-diagnostic-manager-availability-checks/

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Sorry for delay in replay.

Try adding following css:

ol.commentlist .vcard img.avatar {
    width: 60px;
    }

Do you have a plugin such as Gravatar Hover installed? Something is making your site behave differently than default. Anyway above css should fix things.

Vicky Harp
    Participant

Thanks, that seems to have taken care of it. I thought it might be that simple and played with it, but it turns out I was not being patient enough with my CDN to propagate the change.

I did have Gravatar Hover installed, and actually went ahead and turned it off because it’s a little odd looking.

Thanks so much, always a pleasure to work with you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.