Home Forums Mint Theme Discussion & Support Text with Photo in 3rd HomePage area

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sheila Martin

Hi Tim,

In the third Homepage area, we want to use 4 Text Widgets. In each Widget, we want a photo at the top, and text below, with a “Learn More” button linking to a page.

We want the photos to be the full width of the column.

We’ve got the text and the button working fine, but can’t seem to get the coding correct to add a photo on top of the text.

We did try the Show Page widget, but I don’t see a way to get that to display just a single page.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Sheila

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Just wondering if the show pages widget would do it inside the fourth homepage area. This is a full width area, so you could then use the layout=4 cols option in the show pages widget with four pages.

If you want the four pages at the top then you can leave area three empty.

If it doesn’t look quite right, I’m pretty sure a couple of custom css tweaks in them options would get it right, just let me know.

Or use the pages widget to get the content you need and copy the html produced into a text widget. But using the show pages widget has the advantage of it remaining dynamic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.