Home Forums Mu Theme Discussion & Support Text alignment on MU Smooth

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m having a small issue with the smooth theme. Here’s a picture: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/186/textalignment.jpg

The tagline is staggered from the site title. The custom logo width does not change anything. The logo is currently 40×40. When it’s 60×60, it is hidden behind the text.

Any ideas? Thanks.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Do you have a url? It is easy to debug any problems then.

I currently have maintenance mode turned on, but the site is http://www.vineyardcs.org. I can turn maintenance mode off this morning. Let me know when you’ve been able to check it out.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

OK, yes I can see there is an issue just with the smooth style. This theme has hundreds of users and been going a couple of years, so a little surprised nobody else has noticed.

I hope to issue a fix within 24hrs.

Thanks! Looking at example websites using the theme, I haven’t seen any other issues. Not sure if it’s related to any of our settings, but we recently started from scratch.

Thanks for the help!

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Download version 2.6 which now includes a fix for the smooth issue.

I updated it and then the text has shifted to the right. I really don’t have much of a problem with it, but I know it’s not what you intended. I left it off maintenance mode for a while. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks for the quick response and help. It definitely means alot!

Strange. I refreshed it and it looks fine now. I’ll let you know if anything happens. Thanks!

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Yes, that’s your browser cache saving the old version. When you refresh, you clear the cache.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.