Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support Switch Theme

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FSBC 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

FSBC

I asked a question about adding a navigation bar several weeks ago and nothing is working. Is there anyway I can switch over to the Mu theme instead since they’re the same price please?

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Sure, though please be aware the Mu theme is a much older theme and is NOT responsive or BuddyPress compatible as Xi and others are. It does not have the same feature set and is not mobile friendly.

Mu is not a BuddyPress theme. Your forum posts I notice were about using BuddyPress.

Please confirm you are happy with this and I’ll switch your account.

Also be aware we’ll only do this once. So please review the two themes and be certain.

Or you can purchase additional themes at a discount using the code in the “Your Loom” section of this site.

FSBC

Ok I’m going over the demo now for Mu and I will post back here. I wouldn’t mind Xi but its the navigation menu that’s killing me and I’ve given up on Buddypress. Can’t get a nav bar to go with the header and I really like Mu’s and how the container is much smaller.

One last question, can the homepage slider become smaller on Mu and I can add a widget on the side like Xi?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.