Home Forums Lush Theme Discussion & Support shortcode list?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Schwartz 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rob Schwartz
    Participant

Where can we find a list of shortcodes to use for the boxes, buttons, etc? Documentation is short on that. How do I use the specialized lists, boxes, buttons, etc demoed in the theme demo?

Rob Schwartz
    Participant

Nevermind.. found it in the general Codex. New to these premium themes… Sorry!

themeweaver
    Keymaster

The user guide and codex documents these features, though there is no definitive list (maybe we’ll add that as a todo).

But in the Visual Editor has the Style dropdown and the Green buttons which gives quick access to css styles.

Boxes and buttons are implemented with css styles nor shortcodes (which is a crime other themes may commit but not here). These styles are inserted by the buttons or by the style dropdown selector in the visual editor.

The only shortcodes are for inserting event lists or the show posts/pages code. Again a quick insert button is available in the visual editor, though these are both fully documented in the codex.

Rob Schwartz
    Participant

I saw the green buttons but didn’t know about the dropdown. Thanks!!! Big help!

Sorry about all the newb questions- moving to my first premium theme, there’s SO MUCH MORE than freebies, it’s a lot to take in!

AMAZING THEME!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.