Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support Remove Sidebar 2

This topic is: not a support question

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Is there a way to remove the Sidebar 2? Or a kind of workaround – I want to use a two column layout and therefore I don´t need the second and third sidebar…

Regards,
    Matthias

It somehow worked out at the end – but only after reinstalling the theme. It seems that there is a problem with the theme options, if you have chosen a static page for the front page. The area “first homepage area” only seems to be available if you set it your front page to blog mode, which is unfortunately not an option for us. Any ideas?

ok, now I found a workaround: I added my static page not as a static page but as a text box. :) not perfect, but better than nothing…

themeweaver
    Keymaster

This isn’t a problem with the theme.

If you choose a static page for the front page then it is assumed you no longer want the homepage.

The homepage when not using another page as home page, is fully configured with widgets using the homepage areas you mentioned.

If you do create a static page you create a standard page or use the wide page template which just has one sidebar.

thanks, it works now…

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Great

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.