Home Forums Mint Theme Discussion & Support Problem with rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress in Mint Theme

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Greg Bissett
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the Mint Theme and i have also install the buddy press with that. Now when i am using plugin “rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress” for the album and gallery then it will create a problem like it will create page i.e. Media in buddy press but cannot shows the images in that media. please check the link.

http://www.socialbub.com/members/socialbub/media/

But when i activate another theme like twenty twelve then it will show everything. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

themeweaver
    Keymaster

As with most BuddyPress plugins like this you probably need to copy over some template files for the plugin into the theme and customise them to match the theme’s layout structure.

It will of course work with the default theme because all plugin developers make sure or that.

Have you done this already?

I have removed login info from your posts as I’m sure you wouldn’t want those being read by everybody.

Greg Bissett
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please tell me which files of buddy press i have to copy and paste in the theme ?

Thanks

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Well it is the other way round. The plugin documentation will tell you which files you need to replicate in the theme folder. The plugin has some template files that need to be added to the theme.

You then have to edit them to match the underlying structure of the theme.

Greg Bissett
    Participant

Hi,

I have did all things according to the documentation but i couldn’t find any solution and still face same problem. can you please tell me the exact name of files or anything else if needed. so that i can solve it easily.

Login detail for site is ,

http://www.socialbub.com/wp-admin

Username : socialbub

Password : socialbub@#321

Please check it and solve my site issue.

Thanks

themeweaver
    Keymaster

You need this in the rtMedia docs:

https://rtcamp.com/rtmedia/docs/developer/templating-system/

The trick is to modify the template to reflect the same structure of the theme.

We can do this for you, but there will be a small fee. This is not included in theme support, it is an integration issue with a third party plugin. We can do this for you for $75. If you want to go ahead we can send you an invoice.

We will need ftp access to your site to complete work. Don not post credentials here on the forum as you are giving everybody access to your site. Use the contact form.

Greg Bissett
    Participant

Hi There,

I don’t want you to do from your end,

Just let me know some hints so that i can do it my self, hope this is not difficult for you as i am your theme customer using your premium theme.

Looking forward to hearing from you with hints that i need to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

themeweaver
    Keymaster

This is something you have to do with lots of plugins. The plugins docs tell you which files to copy into the theme folder.

Teh issue then is you need to make the plugin file match the html page structure of the theme.

Generally best way is to take the page.php file from the theme and make the relevant plugin files match its html structure. Usually it is just the outer html tags you need to work on, as the main content is inserted by the plugin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.