Home Forums Xi Theme Discussion & Support Please help me fix site following migration

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Brocklehurst 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tim Brocklehurst
    Participant

Hello there, I have a site for a client and we recently migrated to a new server, running Plesk instead of Cpanel.

There have been numerous issues with file permissions, which may give a clue to the problems we’re facing currently.

This is the website: http://annachromy.com

There are two issues in particular which I hope you might help me with.

1. The slider no longer shows on the homepage. I have been reading items in the forum and checked all the usual – we are not set to a static page, we’re using Featured posts, and we have ALL selected for category. You will see just a thin grey line where the slider should be.

2. The drop-down menus are now defaulting to the same width as the top menu. This means titles of 2 or three words span 2 or three lines. It used to default to the width of the widest item and I don’t know why it has changed.

Really hoping you can help with these items. Grateful for any advice or assistance asap.

Thank you

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Both your issues suggest the jquery code for slider and menus are not working. There appear to be a number of JavaScript errors on your site.

The most likely cause is a plugin you are using. Disable all plugins until you find the cause.

Tim Brocklehurst
    Participant

Thanks for that….

Yes – we finally found the culprit. It was the [WP UI – Tabs, accordions and more] plugin which was causing a jscript error on the homepage. – in case it helps anyone.

Best
    T

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.