Home Forums Mu Theme Discussion & Support Drop-Down Navigation Menu Bar Style

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FSBC 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

FSBC

I have a navigation menu on top of the site like the Xi theme. How do I get one like this Mu’s theme (with dividers in between each menu) please? What can I add to the header php or CSS?

themeweaver
    Keymaster

You need to style it with css. You can your own styles in the Custom Css field in the Theme Options page.

FSBC

I wanted that specific one. I should have picked that theme but Xi offered more overall. Is there anyway to get the css portion of just the menu bar from the Mu theme?

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Not really, they are very different in terms of markup.

FSBC

Ok I’ve been looking up different navigation bar styles…they provide both CSS and HTML codes. Where would I insert the html portion then?

themeweaver
    Keymaster

It really isn’t that simple. WordPress builds the html automatically and then the job of designer is to style with CSS.

If you have particular requirements we do provide customisation services. See http://themeloom.com/custom-wordpress-themes/

FSBC

I see. Is it too late to switch to the Mu theme then? The Xi & Mu theme are both the same price. I saw it mentioned in one of the past threads.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.