Home Forums Mint Theme Discussion & Support Mint: Clear Footer

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Richard 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Richard
    Participant

I am now building my first site with Mint and hope I will endeavour to search first to see if a questions has been asked. How do I clear formatting in the footer? I am getting some weird effects on the text in the footer that seems odd. As well, how do I remove the ThemeLoom Link in the footer?

Richard
    Participant

Okay I have figured out the former – a simple space in the Theme Option -> Misc -> Footer Text seems to have done the trick. I am still, however, having trouble some weird formatting highlighting of the text.

This is the code I am using. I can send an image, as I will have the site in Maintenance Mode until I feel it is ready to go live.

&lt;p style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #000000;&quot;&gt;©2013&lt;/span&gt; <a title="&quot;Maya" href="//mayawalk.ca&quot;">Maya Consulting</a> <a title="&quot;Creative" href="//wiki.creativecommons.org&quot;"></a>&lt;/p&gt;

Richard
    Participant

Disregard – figured out stuff. And most of it was owing to my own ignorance. thanks for this Theme! Looking forward to sharing once live.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.