Home Forums General Discussion Jetpack Mobile Theme

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Richard
    Participant

I am wondering if there are nay issues in this regard? It is clear that the back-of-house is not ThemeLoom compliant for mobile. So I am wondering what happens if I enable Jetpack’s mobile theme. are there issues with ThemeLoom? To be honest – running both Xi & Mint – I would rather not implement this, but since the admin aspect are not mobile friendly – at this time – I am considering enabling this component of Jetpack and any thoughts/experiences others may have would be most gratefully accepted.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Enabling the Jetpack mobile theme will replace your theme on mobiles, as far as I understand. Your site will then look exactly the same as every other Jetpack mobile site on mobiles. If you are using a responsive theme, you don’t need it.

Regards admin aide. If you want to be able to post stuff from a mobile, WordPress has its own mobile apps for that. I’m not sure why you want to mess with other admin tasks from a mobile.

Richard
    Participant

Thanks – actually I do not want to change anything! It is just in the Admin back-end it does not scale at all compared to the ThemeLoom. Thought this might help – obviously not and I completely appreciate the ThemeLoom mobile environment! thanks again for your promptness and care!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.