Home Forums Pure Theme Discussion & Support Idiot slider question

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leigh Scaggs 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Leigh Scaggs
    Participant

I’ve activated the theme. But I don’t get a slider on the homepage. I can go to Appearance/Theme Options/Slider and I have choices of slider categories (all or uncategorized (2) in my case) and slider type options of feature or post. Am I in the wrong place, I keep thinking I’m missing some obvious way to specify the images. I know this is probably going to be a major Dddduuuuhhh moment when someone explains it.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

You need some slides? Well in this case they are called ‘features’. Create come features (left menu in dashboard) and make sure they each have feature images. Then your slider will appear.

You can also use posts with feature images instead. this is set in theme options.

Leigh Scaggs
    Participant

Thank you. Not sure why that process seems alien to my brain. Oh, yeah; complete newbie trying to get a site up in a week-lack of basic knowledge coupled with pressure and advancing age should account for the problem. Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.