Home Forums Mu Theme Discussion & Support Customize MU Theme – spoon feed me?

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark Webb

I’ve been struggling trying to learn WordPress since last year…

Can someone tell me if it is easily possible to make mu theme look like http://www.valleyviewchurch.org/. I don’t want it to look “exactly’ like this, but something similar.

I have had a couple people look at what I have…and it just doesn’t seem like its possible. Perhaps I purchased the wrong theme? Or is it that I just don’t know what I am doing??

I need to spend some time reading the forums. My goal is to have some kind of website up and running by September 2nd which is our church’s 50th anniversary and I just don’t think I can put something together that is acceptable.

Am I making it to hard? I can handle all the way up to design. Once I get the hosting setup, WordPress installed, theme uploaded, plugins installed…then I’m at a dead stop.

Any advice, links, tutorials…would be appreciated.

Yes I hate that I am asking to be spoonfed, but the church doesn’t have a budget to pay someone to do this…

themeweaver
    Keymaster

The Mu theme comes with 3 styles (urban, minim and smooth) built in. The theme options let you also choose alternative background and add a logo.

In terms of layout Mu is similar to the example you have given, but you would need a custom design to make it look exactly like it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.