Home Forums General Discussion compatibility issue with SI contact form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Truscott 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nick Truscott
    Participant

Hi,

When inserting a button (in Lush, Xi and Pure) I get the following warning messages if I have got the fast secure contact form plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/si-contact-form/) active:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/found/public_html/wp-content/themes/LivingOS-Pure/base/lib/js/dialog.php:2) in /home/found/public_html/wp-content/plugins/si-contact-form/si-contact-form.php on line 2189

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/julie123/public_html/wp-content/themes/LivingOS-Lush/base/lib/js/dialog.php:2) in /home/julie123/public_html/wp-content/plugins/si-contact-form/si-contact-form.php on line 2189

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/dcatg12/public_html/wp-content/themes/LivingOS_Xi/base/lib/js/dialog.php:2) in /home/dcatg12/public_html/wp-content/plugins/si-contact-form/si-contact-form.php on line 2189

I still insert the button and it works fine.

Just wanted to register that there is some sort of issue (which of course I don’t understand LOL). I don’t know if you need to do anything etc.

As I said, button functionality is not affected, I just hate warning messages!

Nick

themeweaver
    Keymaster

OK, we’ll try and take a look.

Nick Truscott
    Participant

Ta

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.