Home Forums Pure Theme Discussion & Support Comment form placing

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Eugene Brown
    Participant

Hi there.

I run a wiki plugin from wpmu. On the discussions tab the comments form is way down the end of the page.

Is there any way I can get it placed near the top of the page?

http://1two3.co.za/geography/geogwiki/virtual-tours/durban/rural-urban-fringe/?action=discussion

themeweaver
    Keymaster

The problem here is that the comment form on pages and posts will appear after the comment form. This is part of the responsive nature of the theme, so that the content in the sidebar appears above the comments on smaller devices.

And so the sidebar is intended not to be full of too much content. The focus in this theme is what’s in the post or page.

Certainly the large wiki list would not be great when the browser gets smaller and probably not best put in this particular sidebar.

Does the widget for the wiki have a drop down list version? That may look better and bring the comments form further up the page.

Eugene Brown
    Participant

Hi there. Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately it doesn’t have a drop list, but WPMU is pretty open to suggestions, so I will request that feature.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

OK. It may also be possible to use css to style the list into a menu.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.