Home Forums Mu Theme Discussion & Support Carousel Error

This topic is: not a support question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jason Carson

I tried to post some images to my site today and (after receiving the error) realized they were too big. After resizing the files and uploading, I went to the site to preview it and noticed that the carousel was not moving. When I clicked on the left or right arrows to advance the carousel, I received this message:

“There’s an error with your set up of Carousel Viewer “mygallery”!”

I haven’t messed with any code or anything, nor have I changed any settings to the carousel. Any ideas on what I may have done? My host recently had to completely wipe out wordpress and reinstall it, forcing me to have to rebuild the site. He installed the Mu theme for me. Could something have gone wrong with the install?

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Most likely it is a conflict with a plugin. JetPack is a common cause of these issues. Try disabling plugins to see which one is causing the issue.

or let me have a url to look at

Jason Carson

I did install Jetpack earlier today. Unfortunately, I uninstalled the theme and tried to reinstall it, thinking that fix the problem, but now I can’t reinstall it. Something with my host. Once he gets it fixed I’ll try disabling Jetpack.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

If you have ftp access, you can just delete and re-copy the theme manually into wp-content/themes.

Jason Carson

Got everything fixed. It must have been the Jetpack plugin. I uninstalled it and everything works fine now.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Ok, that’s great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.