This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themeweaver 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Scott Wermter

Does this theme support bbpress? I am having a slight issue with how it looks. Large avatars and a format issue.

themeweaver
    Keymaster

Should do. Are you using latest version of theme and BBPress?

bbPress is actually meant to be theme independent. Are you using BuddyPress too?

Even if you are not using BuddyPress, you could try enabling the theme’s BuddyPress support in Theme Options->Misc. This just adds BP styles into the theme and some of these will affect the forum part of the BuddyPress (bbPress).

Do you have a url?

Scott Wermter

It is all up to date and I am using Buddypress. The site is in maintenance mode and my host is actually having DNS issues right now so I cannot even get to it. I do have these images I took yesterday though.

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff170/scott2323/Misc/

themeweaver
    Keymaster

It’s difficult to debug from here without a url, but I know the default avatar did cause a few issues here and there and had to force the hight and width.

As far as I can see in all our themes at the place shown in your screenshot, we have the following css:

table.forum td img.avatar {
    margin-right: 5px;
    width: 20px;
    height: 20px;
    vertical-align: middle;
    }

It is the height and width that is important. You could also try and see what happens if you change the default avatar, but generally CSS as above has fixed the issues we saw early on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.