Home Forums Pure Theme Discussion & Support Anyone integrated Woocommerce successfully?

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Truscott 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nick Truscott
    Participant

I am trying to implement a small woocommerce shop on a charity website. It looks so much better than the previous shop BUT I am struggling with getting the display right (LOOP).

I’ve attempted to follow the woocommerce instructions to add a woocommerce.php file to the theme with no success because the PHP in Pure is different.

If anyone has managed to implement woocommerce in Pure I would love to hear from them – or indeed in any other themeloom theme as it may help to give some clues on a fix.

Thanks.

Nick

themeweaver
    Keymaster

We only offer Woocommerce support in our Grow theme, but you converting Pure shouldn’t be too hard.

Base on these instructions:

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/

Create a a copy of page.php and replace the contents of the while loop with

< ?php woocommerce_content(); ?>

Nick Truscott
    Participant

I have tried that but the simple approach didnt work except for wide page template. I’ve got a sort of makeshift, doesnt always work but looks vaguely acceptable sort of fix up at the moment.

Woocommerce is way better out of the box than The Cartpress which I had used before, but woocommerce support and plugins are so expensive especially for something like a charity/ngo.

I have no PHP skills so it’s maybe more work than I want/need to do to make it really really slick.

I’ll try and move them over to Grow this year but they are not keen on the design of it (although I like it very much – see our new home at alekovo.com)

Thanks Tim

(PS: did you see the email I sent you about RTL Lush??)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.